Retirement Strategies & Importance of Coordinating Benefits
You Will Learn:
- Market Volatility - Strategies to "crash proof" your assets in these volatile and turbulent times
- Strategies to generate reliable income for you and your spouse that you cannot outlive
- What is the best way you can prepare for a future long-term care need?
- How can you ensure your retirement money won't run out?
- IRA & 401(k) Management - What are your options if you have experienced tremendous losses or recently left your employer?
- Your Legacy - How to ensure an income-tax-free inheritance for your heirs. Strategies with no extra money spent from your pocket.
Date and Time
Tue, Mar 31, 2020
5:30p - 7:00p EST
36470 Moravian Dr.
Clinton Twp., MI 48035